Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm a SWF because...I hate commitment.

One of the major reasons that I have fallen in to the SWF genre is that I have an extreme fear of commitment. And it goes beyond relationship stuff. I mean, I have a hard enough time choosing what kind of shampoo to purchase during my weekly Target migration.

Do I want to have smooth, straight locks or the volumizing power of Adele? Cucumber melon or Pomegranate? Two in one or the traditional shampoo?

[Just kidding. No one ever actually chooses that stuff unless they are a 40 year old man. Who lives without the influence of any sort of woman/female/lady/cat].

Even this hypothetical situation is inducing stress.

So I think it is obvious to say that having regular postings?

Never gonna happen.

- SWF

No comments:

Post a Comment